For drilling smooth and precise holes in soft and hard woods and laminates. For use in portable power drills and stationary boring machines.
- CNC ground Offers high precision for absolutely sharp cutting edges.
- Silver Solder Allows for considerably higher tensile strength on the TCT cutting edges and prevents chipping and detachment of the TCT cutting edges.
- Select Carbide Only hight-quality carbide is used.
- Perfect Concentricity Prevents unbalance (no vibrations) and ensures precise working.
- Cutting Angle Optimised cutting edge geometry for the use for drilling in a wide variety of wood types and types of wooden boards.
DIN 7483 G, with center point, 2 cutters, 2 spurs, and reduced cylindrical shank. Other diameters and specifications on request.