For drilling splinter-free, true to size blind holes, for edge drillings and slant drillings in soft- and hardwood. The wavy peripheral cutting edge prevents annealing of the cutting edges.
Easy and effortless cutting due to ideal cutting geometries.
- Serrated Edge Considerably less heat generated and increased stability when the drilling direction is changed due to the patented serrated edge.
- Large Chip-Free Zones Ensure perfect chip discharge.
- Perfect Concentricity Prevents unbalance (no vibrations) and ensures precise working.
- Shank with 3 Flats Prevents sliding through of the drill and ensures a long service life.
- Forged Version Increased resistance.
DIN 7483G, with center point, with wavy periphery cutting edges, 2 lifters and shank with 3 flats, in premium quality.
Up to 30 mm: Shank 8 mm.
From 32 mm: Shank 10 mm.